EverQuote is just a scam.Their "news article" on Fox News.com is really just an ad which led me to believe I could quietly explore multiple quotes online.

If I had know it would lead to numerous phone calls and emails I would never have clicked on the link. I did not even click submit and I had a phone call from an insurance agent before I ever hit submit. I have since had three phone calls and several emails in a matter of minutes. I only wanted to look at quotes online, not be pestered by several agents.

This is not a new invention as the 'article' claims.it is a scam that has been around as long as the Internet.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Everquote. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Everquote to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everquote and everquote customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Everquote?

Comments