This is not as advertised.You do not enter your information once.

You enter over and over again. And if you get a quote, look at it then want to come back to it later, you get to start ALL OVER AGAIN. You will be better off going to each site your self, and individually entering your information, because, with this you are going to anyway.

They should at least have a way to save your quote so you don't have to start all over.Otherwise, you better have card in hand and ready to immediately purchase the quote you get, or you will have to start all over again when you come back.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: do it myself.

Had an Experience with Everquote?

Comments

Yeah, I had to repeatedly enter the info, and then when comes to the point where I would have to enter my social number in, that's the end of it for me. I just needed a *** quote, what's my social number for? Every time when either my social number or credit card or both is asked, I don't have a good feeling about it and would end it right there and then.

Molina Healthcare - At least they have a sense of humor Molina Healthcare "Oooooooookay. I jumped through hoops w them for over a month before finally talking a panel of strangers into covering a clinical trial route that is my legit only option*,..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more