After entering all the complete info that any insurance company would need to quote, you click a button that says "get your instant quotes now". You then get calls and emails from a dozen insurance companies that want all the information again.

I, of course, ignored all of the calls & emails. It is a shame that each one of those insurance companies pays Everquote a fee for the "lead", whether they get the business or not.

Do not waste your time going to this site. It made me angry, and I will not go to the companies that pay these scammers for my information.

Review about: Everquote Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Everquote is nutten but an outlet for insurance company's to get your contact information, which, there is No savings or lower rates, I just knew better from the get go, but failed to listen to my inner judgement, now I got to pay the price of all these annoying calls. IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN

SAME HERE DO NOT DO IT SUCKS

After entering all the complete info that any insurance company would need to quote, you click a button that says "get your instant quotes now".You then get calls and emails from a dozen insurance companies that want all the information again.